- Students should wear clothing that is appropriate for free and safe movement.
- Ballet / Hip hop classes require pink ballet shoes.
- Hip hop / Jazz classes require black jazz shoes
- I encourage your child to wear their dance clothes to school on dance class days. Dance clothing can be purchased directly from Expressions In Motion Dance.
- All questions, comments and concerns regarding Expressions In Motion Dance should be addressed directly to Whitney Teyf.
- From 2:30 - 3:00 students will read books, eat snack and do homework. Please send a snack with your child on dance class days. (This 30 minute time period is not covered by tuition. This is a complimentary time to create an easier transition for students between school and dance.)
- Please pick up your child on time on dance class days. Students will be dismissed at 3:55 and MUST be picked up by 4:00 PM. If your child is picked up late multiple times they may be asked to leave the dance class.
- At the beginning of the school year please send a note to your child's homeroom teacher stating that your child will be dismissed to EIM Dance on their specific dance class day. If your child does not have a note they will be sent home.
- Your child will be dismissed from their homeroom classroom at 2:30 when they call "EIM Dance" on the afternoon announcements.
- No, we do not make up any missed classes due to Dekalb County School system being closed due to weather. NO exceptions.
Please feel free to contact Expressions In Motion Dance with any questions, concerns or comments. You can easily send an email using the form on this page. Email is the best and quickest way to reach us. Thank you!
Expressions In Motion Dance L.L.C.
P.O. BOX 1662
Tucker, GA 30085
Cell Phone: (404) 993-4122